One of my first pieces of writing told the story of my elementary school principal turning into a vampire overnight. I don’t remember the circumstances, but I am confident my imagination has always been, well, expressive.
Look at me now. Years later, I continue to challenge myself in the craft. I read an article in college about Emily Dickinson and how she compared herself to a scientist. Instead of chemicals, Dickinson created with words, punctuation, white space. Brilliant.
Allow me the opportunity to write or design for you. Your vision + my creativity is what your project needs to be audaciously you.
- Let’s work together to write something worthy of your audience: a fictional story featuring your child, an article for a magazine, a feature for a blog.
- Or, allow me to edit what you have already written.
- I also create graphics and page layouts for print pieces, such as postcards, invitations, posters and magazine layouts. Logos are no-gos, please.
- I play well with Microsoft Word and Adobe InDesign. I also know my way around Adobe Photoshop. WordPress won’t hold me back.
- I have used Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as marketing tools.
- I work well with paper companies and print houses.
- I have the degrees: Master’s of Writing (Technical) and a Bachelor’s of Science in English + a minor in journalism.